Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The perfect night light..

So, today I spent the evening cleaning our bedrooms.   I feel like I can never keep-up with the kids, my household responsibilities and trying to make some income..

But I feel accomplished.    Mallory is as addicted to Scentsy as I am.    *high five me!*  lol

She has the Dotty Full Size Premium warmer in her bedroom and currently has Sticky Cinnamon Bun warming.. So strong, but one cube does it's job.

It's so pretty at night and is THE BEST night light..  looks pretty AND smells great.   I'm just glad Maleah is as smart as she is.   She knows better than to mess with the warmer/wax.   
Love my girls!
   Anyways, look how pretty it is!
It's sitting kind of twards the end of her dresser, right next to her fish tank.

And it sends a really pretty flare through the middle of her tank lighting it up just a little bit.. 
Maleah loves to see her "feeshees" right before bed and tell them "Night Night"  

No comments:

Post a Comment