Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Creamy Chicken Sandwiches

Creamy Chicken Sandwiches

So today, I made Creamy Chicken Sandwiches for dinner.   Always a hit in this house and so easy to make.

I however didnt take any photos before we all stuffed out faces..  so Here's my recipe.


3lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (you could use thigh also, but I love white meat)
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
1 can water
1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper

I throw everything in the crockpot on high for 6 hours.
Shred the chicken breast and throw it back in the crock pot.

I usually let it merry for another two hours and about 30 min before serving, take the lid off and let the sauce thicken a little bit.

I prefer mine served on an extra soft white hamburger bun..  MMM oh, and salt and pepper to taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment