Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Halloween Birthdays!

It's literally been a month since I wrote last.. i've tried hard to stop doing this.. going so long between posts but I get so caught up on life that it just gets difficult.

Mallory's birthday was October 12th.   We made a chocolate cake with Lime Green frosting with pink royal frosting hearts.    She had a blast and got some pretty good gifts from family.  I just cant believe that my baby is FIVE!  She recieved LOTS of barbie stuff and Maleah got a new baby (of course)
 
 
 
 
 


Saturday, October 13th was the girls' joint birthday party at my Mom's apartment clubhouse.  Lots of family and friends came, the kiddos both made out like bandits. 


Saturday October 27th was Baby Jack's Birthday.     For any of you reading that I dont personally know, Baby Jack is my younger sister's son.   He is 6 weeks older than Ellie and turned one.   Soooo many kids and mexican families are HUGE and sooooo overwhelming!    But it was a great time.  :)


 
 


Maleah turned TWO on the 28th which was the Sunday following Baby Jack's birthday.    She had a Sesame Street party, Elmo everywhere and even made a special cake..   an ADORABLE Cookie Monster cake!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment