Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Maleah is a big girl now!

So, Sunday night Maleah got to spend her first night in her 'new' Big Girl Bed..  and I'm so damn proud.    Ellie wasn't feeling so well so while I was putting her to bed, Brittany put the big girls down.

She went right to sleep... without a peep.   Funny, because I was honestly terrified that she was going to be running around the house in the middle of the night getting into EVERYTHING.    

Second night, she woke around midnight calling for me.. only because she twisted too much in her covers and got tucked in too tightly.  So, a quick un-tuck and kissing her forehead and she was out like a light.

Third night, tonight...  she went down like a sweet angel at 9pm and was out cold again.


She's so sweet too.. she'll wake up in the morning get out of bed and comes to snuggle with me and Ellie for a little bit  <3  

My babies sleeping in their big girl room together..


They're so adorable.. even when they're sleeping.  <3   I love my girls!

My Big Girl surrounded by her babies.


Next, weaning her from milk at night and then potty training.. woohoo...  let's get rid of these diapers.. well, for atleast one of these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment