Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

12-13-14

Yup, thats the date we've chosen for our wedding and withough realizing it we chose 12-13-14.   :)

December 13th, 2014.   weird, huh?   lol  <3

And ive already done a lot of window shopping, saving pictures and what-not.  whooo  lets get this planning going..  and i think my counter said its like, 1,383 days to go?  


Its been a busy week or so and I am just not feeling like myself for whatever reason..  exausted, irritated the whole 9 yards.  ugh. 
All of my tax season orders have come in except my wallet and glasses froma  friend and hopefully i can get pics up of my new bedset, the girl'new set...  my couch, storage units and everything else!

This blog needs some real good pictures even though I dont have any subscribers  :)




I do feel like crap for the reason this whole dieting thing hasnt been continuing.    even with help, you'd be surprised how busy and exausted you can be daily.  boo for feeling like crap.  I gotta get my fat booty back into the game though thats for sure..   atleast i've got three years to perfect and be happy with my body to look like ive always dreamed in my wedding dress though, right? 



That's all for tonight..  i will be posting a TON of photos tomorrow though so, YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I've been doing Zumba and the 30 day shred 6 days a week for 7 weeks and NOTHING. It's soooo frustrating...I hope you get back on track soon and maybe we can be accountability buddies? Or motivation buddies lol. Glad to see you're blogging again!

    ReplyDelete