Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 27, 2012

Elmo's Worlddddd!

So my friend Jessica did this AMAZING  Elmo party for her son for his 2nd birthday last October and I will soooo be stealing her ideas!

The thing that I love, she took simple primary colored papers and streamers and turned them into fantastic decorations!

Miss Maleah will be two this october and she is IN LOVE with Elmo aka No-Mo.     She'll be getting a whole Elmo bedroom make-over either for her birthday or from Santa and I cant wait.   Red curtains, Elmo bedding, Elmo toybox, Elmo toy organizer along with a new dresser, and a twin bed and bed frame.    I cant wait to see her in an adorable big girl room!

So, here are some cute ideas for the Elmo party I want to give out middle Princess...

Treat bags..  buy red bags, cut out the face shapes from construction paper, a little glue and time and ADORABLE bags for her guests!














No comments:

Post a Comment